When I receive a call, the call goes directly to voicemail and my phone does not ring.
- Your phone is set to Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Call forwarding issues (conflicting call forwarding rules, automatic forwarding to voicemail set) on the phone.
- Internet outage issues (local or network).
- Ensure that Do Not Disturb (DND) is not set on phone. (Consult manufacturer’s documentation.)
- Check call forwarding settings on the phone. (Consult manufacturer’s documentation.)
- Ensure that Internet access is available to the phone and the network.
- Ensure that the phone is plugged in and connected to the network properly.